Monday, May 26, 2008

Seis

I have been trying to go to my favorite coffee shop in New Haven with my friend Danielle all weekend. This coffee shop is our place. Everytime we hang out, we go there. Well, our plans kinda got messed up and we were going to go today; but she had family stuff to do as did I. Out of curiosity, I called the place to see what time they closed today. I figured since it is Memorial Day, that they would close at 6. They actually close at midnight! I sent Danielle a text message and waited a little bit for her to respond. Her phone is stupid, so I figured she probably didn't even get it when I didn't hear from her. I decided that I was going to go by myself since it is my last day before I go back. Koffee Too? (yes, with the question mark) was its previous name, but the changed it to the Publik Cup or something like that. I hate the name, but as long as they have their amazing coffee, I will still continue to go there. Their coffee is still amazing and I give them props for having this cupholder with this advertisment on it:
Hehe, I am going to keep it and stick it on my mirror. (Hey Jenn, that's Yale in the mirror on the right.)
Funny thing is that Danielle called me as I was driving back home and we are going to go there later tonight. She doesn't have to know that I already went there, right? If you won't tell, neither will I. =)

2 comments:

nenner said...

Yale! Is Rory there too? And maybe Jess. Mmmm.

Chris-Chris said...

Actually, I did see them, but I didn't want to tell you b/c I thought you might be jealous.