Thursday, May 22, 2008

Dos

So, you,my dearest friends/readers/people/animals/ whatever you like to call yourself, you get not 1, but 2 pictures for today.
I have not had my haircut in about 7 months. I met up with one of my old friends from high school, who is now a hairdresser, and she cut my hair for me.
As you could imagine, not having my hair cut for 7 months meant dead ends, split ends, and extra long hair.


A.K.A.:We had decided that we were going to go a little bit shorter than shoulder length. Wellllllll, Rachel kinda got scissor-happy and here is the result:
Can you saw wow? When I looked in the mirror, I kinda freaked out a little bit. All of my hair on the floor also freaked me out. It is a lot shorter than I thought it would be, but you know what? I needed something different. It's been a LONG time since I've had my hair that short and I have decided that I like it. It's gonna take some time for me to get used to, but hey, doesn't that always happen when you get an extreme new haircut?
Here's to healthy, happy hair.
P.S. Don't you love that I take pictures in my CT bathroom? Hehehehe.

No comments: