Saturday, August 9, 2008

Ochenta y uno

Oh my another day with 2 pictures! Aren't you feeling special? I know I would.

So, my old job offered to let me come back until I find what I am really looking for and that means that I have to wear scrubs to work again. I found it kinda funny that Katherine Heigl has her own line of scrubs now. What? Just b/c she's on Grey's Anatomy? Psshhhttt.
Well, maybe I shouldn't talk since I did buy this scrub top and found that her line is pretty cute.
If you will go back to this post, you will find that I wanted this bag back in June. At the time it cost almost $50 and I really couldn't afford it. Well, I was at Target with my BFF today and found that the bag was 75% off, marking it down to $12.48. That was a deal I just couldn't pass up. YES!

No comments: